Saturday, February 17, 2007

promise

"i turn back the hands of time, to see what ive left behind.
all the memories within my heart and deep within my mind,
i see all the hardships ive endured and i rest assured that youll be there beside me
like youve always been time and again.
and with all thats said and done, youve always been the one to hold me
on those rainy days when i couldnt see the sun.
and when all the clouds dissappear and the sky is clear,
and i feel your love shining down on me
without your love where would i be?

you were the one who wiped the tears from my eyes
it was your love that gave me light through my darkest time
you were the one; what youve given me i can never repay
all i could give to you is my loving embrace
cuz i live to see the smile upon your face, day by day"

No comments: