Thursday, August 09, 2007

newfound obsession :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuPMnfrgTpI

argg. they disabled the embed thing. so theres the url. haha.
gerald santos is SEVENTEEEN!! :DDDD hahahahahha.
thanks for that wonderful info athena. hahaha.

and that song is just classic<3

"...can't we try just a little bit harder? can't we give just a little bit more? can't we try to understand that it's love we're fighting for? can't we try just a little more passion? can't we try just a little less pride? i love you so much baby that it tears me up inside....i hear you on the telephone with god knows who, spilling out your heart for free. everyone needs someone they can talk. to that someone should be me....so many times I've tried to tell you. you just turn away. my life is changing so fast now; leaves me lonely and afraid....don't let our love fade away. no matter what people say. i need you more and more each day. no matter what people say..."


theres the original. i love old stuff :]

1 comment:

athena said...

hahahaha. oh man, YAY WIKIPEDIA!
i love your filipino obsessions<3
you have no idea. haha.
you keep me connected to the filipino celebrity world(:


la la la....17 ;)