Tuesday, November 13, 2007

triumph.

even after a long day of sulking about my physics grade and english grade, plus the anatomy test (which wasnt so bad; thank goodness i studied) i ended my day feeling very triumphant. meh. all thanks to dance, and nothing else. dancing seems to have that kind of affect on me. i know ive probably said this before, but within those two hours, i dont think about anything else. and it makes me feel like i live the greatest life, with nothing to worry about. yah, i realize how redundant i am with my posts but like, it's pretty much my life. and pretty much the only thing i can say that i can do. since i seem to fail at everything else...even after a long day of school, i get home feeling rejuvenated and accomplished. especially today...blocked front and center for the first time EVER :D you have no idea how happy that makes me. aaaaaand we're getting awesome hats with tagging on them! ive been wanting a hat FOREVER! hmm but i gotta figure out what i want on my hat. i already know i want a black one, with greenish tagging. yeaaah im sooo excited! haha. i havent been this excited or happy in awhile(: problem is, i bet when i wake up tomorrow morning all these feelings will be gone, for i will be faced with school yet again. agh. pooey.
my life is officially going down hill. with acceleration. 9.8? seems more..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good post :)

UNTIL...

YOU MENTIONED 9.8! LMFAO.

WHYYY!?