Saturday, May 10, 2008

great (un)expectations?

"are you trying to do your hair differently everyday? today's was nice"
hahaha. the funny thing about my life is that its always the people i least expect to make my day, that do. anyway, no im not trying to do my hair differently everyday..lol..but i guess its nice to know that someone notices the little things. i had the weirdest dream last night. i was running, on this tropical island..and like, i was running FROM something. i felt that feeling of panic and anxiety..and i was really scared. so i was running freaking fast like through the forest or whatever. then i hit a mountain in the middle of the island. like, a MOUNTAIN. and it was snowing on the mountain...but it was a tropical island! that totally tripped me out. but then i remembered that something was after me so i grabbed a bunch of logs and made a raft-like thing. and i found these really strong and long palm tree leaves. and i made a helicopter. dont ask me how it flew, but it did! hahha the next thing i knew i was on the top the snowcapped mountain. then my dream ended.

life makes no sense..i wish i understood it more.

aj;lsdfja;sdkf; im a little frustrated. meh. life's too short to care that much..just forget it.

No comments: