Sunday, May 18, 2008

weeeekenddd.

the weekend i had been waiting for finally came and passed. and it was hellaaa good..until the very end of it.. well fridaaay right after school i headed on over to uci cuz we were supposed to be there by 4:30. the preshow for pcn started at 6:30PM and so we performeddd! my big sis made theo and me cookies! and a card, which totally made me cry. i love her<3 anyway, the performance went well :] we totally killed it, of course! haha. maaan, i dont know why but i STILL always get nervous right before a performance. dance performance, choir performance, what have you. i get sooo anxious as i wait backstage! maybe its part of the reason why i love it so much...THE THRILL. hahaha. iono. well after we performed we walked down to in n out to hang out and eat. dammm those animal fries tasted SO GOOD for some reason. like, better than usual. iono. maybe i was just hungry. hahaha. i left irvine at around 9:20 and got home by 10. then i slept so i could wake up early the next day: PROM! so shane calls to wake me up and i get ready. gaby comes over, athena comes. we wait for katherine. and shane. then we leave to the queen mary and get there at exactly 6:58AM. yay for not being late :] we set upp the decorations and stuff; we sing alicia keys and leona lewis songs; i complain about waiting to do the tables...yadda yadda yaddaaaa. i leave the queen mary with shane and katherine at around 10ishh. once we get on the freeway i realize we left gaby behind and i was like AGH! sooooo sorry gabs :[ so i get home at around 10:40ish to dress, eat lunch, curl my hair, do my make up, and paint my nails ALL AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. like seriously, no joke. i was so amazed i could do that. my nails were a mess cuz i didnt really wait for them to dry to do other things. hahaha. well i had to be ready by oneish! so shane and his mom came at one to pick me up, we went to cerritos mall to take pictures. we get there, and we coulda taken the pictures as soon as we arrived, had shane not forgotten his white dress shirt at his house. so he had to go get it, while shanes mom and i sat at the mall talking about how FORGETFUL shane is :] hahahaha. then like forty people came, before shane came back. and i was worried because we didnt have an appointment so i didnt know if they'd be able to take us. turns out, our walk in was A HELLAAA LOT quicker than some of you who made appointments. the irony. so we took our pictures, picked our proofs and headed on out. it was soo freakin hot so we went and got boba. then my heels were cutting into my ankles so we went to ralphs and bought band aids. after that, we went to shanes house and watched The Forbidden Kingdom. I LOVE JACKIE CHAN :D then 6:30 came along so we headed on to the queen mary!! prom was absolutely fantabulous! a lot of funnnn! im glad we had it at the queen mary and we had the deck outside. it was PERFECT (: after it ended and after we cleaned up, shane, his dad, and i went to dennys to eat. then all the bad stuff happened after that. long story short, my dad got pissed off at me for not picking up my cell. so he took away my phone and forbid me to go to practice today. dont know why my dad was soo pissedd...but he was yelling like no other. i was scared. and upset. so i just went into my room and cried myself to sleep. missing practice today means i cant perform at band[aid]. unless...i can talk to our dance director & captains...jfa;sdlkfja;sdlfj;adf. im depressed :[ but at least, the rest of my weekend was greaaat..

No comments: