Tuesday, June 03, 2008

for good

"And just to clear the air, I ask forgiveness...for the things I've done, you blamed me for. But then, I guess we know there's blame to share.. and none of it seems to matter anymore.
Like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes a sun. Like a stream that meets a boulder, halfway through the wood. Like a ship blown from its mooring, by a wind off the sea. Like a seed dropped by a sky bird, in a distant wood.
Who can say...if I've been changed for the better? because I knew you, I have been changed for good.."


i cried singing this song today during choir. we were practicing is for the senior's graduation. and the tears just came; i didnt mean to...natalia was bawling from mcelderry's speech...and i wanted to cry too. hahaha. anyway, For Good is such a good song. the last time we sang it was freshman year. singing this song now, brought back memories..and the whole song is just so meaningful.

im scared for next year. and pretty anxious. sc will be very very different next year. i thought it would be this year, but for me it turned out better. and now im really sad to be losing mcelderry. like, i want to cry about it. haha. seriously though, i LOVE her. she totally inspires me with her words and she just always makes me want to do my BEST. ughhh. and i havent heard any good stories about that teacher we're getting from kennedy...iono. i just dont know. i wanted next year to be so amazing. i wanted to like, step up next year. but now im scared. because that mr hogan guy doesnt KNOW the oasingers. mrs mcelderry & ms batinga at least knew us oxford kids. and they knew the program. i just have this bad feeling. but hey. i wont let this man ruin my senior year in choir. HELL NO. he bettaaah watch out. and god knows, maybe we might like him...


No comments: