Thursday, January 25, 2007

post #2

forgive me for all the things ive said to hurt you. forgive me for all the trouble. forgive me for my insecurities. forgive me for not believing. forgive me for disappointing you. forgive me being pissy. forgive me for not telling you why. forgive me for throwing it away. forgive me for forgetting. forgive me for my flaws. forgive me for my injustice. forgive me for not listening. forgive me for pushing away. forgive me for being mad. forgive me for blaming you. forgive me for blaming her. forgive me for blaming him. forgive me for being unfair. forgive me for caring too much. forgive me for not caring enough. forgive me for the missing parts. forgive me for your confusion. forgive me for making you feel unappreciated. forgive me for not saying sorry earlier. and although my sorries may no longer have an effect, i beg you to please...never give up on me. cuz i dont know what i'd do with myself...

2 comments:

philophiliac said...

i wish
it were that simple .

rOnaMaGlian said...

honestly, i wasnt asking you to forgive me.