Tuesday, November 06, 2007

breakdown.

even from just this morning, i knew it was going to be a bad day. and apparently, so did my mom. but anyway, i went to school and things were okay and MANAGEABLE until third period. yah. i failed my physics test, yet again. this time with an actual F. the worst part? this was the easiest test AND i THOUGHT i knew what i was doing and i expected at LEAST a C. my failure upset me but it wasnt what ruined my day. so i go on with the day stressing out about my academics but not really saying anything to anyone, cuz i know people are tired of me. then cluster. mrs. hancock came in an talked to a handful of us. she was angry, saying how we were wasting our time in cluster. she DEMANDED us to sign out to one of our teachers. what upset me most was knowing that she was right. and just having another person to yell at me about it just made things worse. i signed out to spencer but i didnt even make it to her classroom. when i hit the english building i turned around and started walking. and crying. it was uncontrollable. i swear i tried not to. next thing i knew i ended up in the main office crying to mrs cabrera and the nurse. "im not feeling good," i told them. well, apparently. i was crying pretty hard and coughing and weezing all over the place. the nurse asked me, "so did something happen? or are you sick?" and i told her, "well im sick too." giving me tissues and patting my back, she said "yah..everything seems worse when you're sick." so i called my mom and went home. i didnt really want to miss 7th period cuz we were supposed to go over practice stuff for the midterm but i realized i didnt want to go into class and face mrs spencer and everyone else looking like i did. i got home at 2ish, cried my voice away for about half an hour and slept til six. waking up to start my hw, the doorbell rang. the next thing i knew, i was sitting in my living room crying and stressing out to one of the few people in my life who is truly one of my best friends. to wake up from a horrible day and find one of your best friends on your doorstep and a voicemail from a couple others, made me feel a little better, though i still felt like shit waking up. point is, im not healthy. physically or mentally and probably not emotionally. my mom is starting to worry more about me actually living than surviving at oxford. but see for me, living IS surviving at oxford. and actually, im dying right now. maybe in both ways, i dont even know anymore.

you know something is really wrong when i dont want to go to dance class.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am always here.

realize this.
take this into heart.

I care about you Rona.
I'll take it for you
and cry with you

The sad thing was.
I knew this was going to happen by just looking at you,
I disregarded it, thinking that choir would cheer you up,
but I think it worked the opposite emotion.

Regardless, Oxford exists to be a detriment within our lives.
You, however, are not the only one that holds this view;
I'm here too, Vishal, Katherine, Kan, Gaby, ... Rona I can go on, but my moms right behind me thinking im doing my history paper 2 in the morning.

Feel the love.
Fight the pain.
Because if anything
I'm here.

philophiliac said...

me
too.

i don't think you realize it.
and sometimes i forget.
i care about you.

when you were joking, about ki11ing yourself .. i realized, what if you really did ? i don't know what i'd do. my world would break down. i would actually cry for once.

i know you're feeling cr4ppy right now. i know why. cos i've been in exactly the same place. in some ways, i still am.

i don't know what to do sometimes, when everyone's against me, even myself. it's just a downward spiral. and it looks like there is no way out.

but there is.

no matter how bad you feel, or how low your grades get, or how grim your outlook is forced to become .. you are still rona.

and rona is amazing.
i'll even say she inspires me.

i'll probably get bashed just for writing this. but i don't care. i'm not afraid. anymore. i want to help. it's called initiative.

if you need advice, i've got plenty. i just need help finding it.

i'm here for you.
and this time, it's for you.
so don't even think about it.

p.s. nice narration. i don't care what spencer says, you can write.

p.p.s. sorry for stealing your template .. i didn't mean to. i just like it.

utterbliss said...

hahah i wasnt mad about the template thing :P

but thanks. i appreciate it.

philophiliac said...

anytime :)