Wednesday, November 14, 2007

maybe. just maybe.

things are starting to brighten up a little. i became upset again after school..but whatever. when you find the right therapy that works for you, recovery is NOT impossible. hope.

~ wave ~
"yes?"
~ makes hand gestures: i. <3. u! ~
"AWWW! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! I LOVE YOU!"

hahahaha some guys are just great at making you smile :] english was my favorite period today! we had interesting table discussions again..hahaha! the people in my class are so much fun. and come on, its the only time i get random i love yous...lol. oh and another thing, my english grade went UP! WUAAAH?! i HAD a C- and now i have a C+!!! thats a big deal to me because for one thing, i was expecting a D. secondly, this is the one and only improvement in ANY of my classes that i have seen since the beginning of school, so you can imagine how brightening this news is to me. and now to raise ALL my other classes. arg..slowly getting back on track. maybe, just maybe, i wont fail life..

No comments: